Well we are closing in on the moving date!!! This place was a nice place to live for a while but now i think its time to leave! new management,more money to spend.. why stay in an apartment with people around you when you can be in a house. I dont know lol We are moving into the house Oct. 2. Jasons Uncle is working on it now and will be ready by the 2nd. I packed the plates and washing the cups so they can be clean for when we move and we wont have to worry about that unless i want to rinse them off. Im closing tonight and naturally Jason gets off when i leave.
Jason and I have been on a budget plan with help from my parents. and its helping out ALOT!!!! I dont know what i would do without them. I havent been so stress-free in such along time it feels great! Now i just need a new job hahaha. well thats all for now. back to packing.
Toodles<3
Liz
No comments:
Post a Comment