Its that time again! Man this year has gone by so fast. I cant believe it. December 1 2009 already. This year is definately different because usually my family already has lists out in Sept. haha! Everyone thinks it will snow this year But I really do not belive it will. I wouldnt mind it as long as I didnt have to go to work bc snow + georgia drivers = dumb people causing wrecks. So if it does snow it needs to snow enough to where I dont have to go to work lol
I had to get a new bird feeder because the one I had was too easy for the squirrels to get into. so now I have one that is open proof! it is great! The birds are eating in peace now. though they are hovering around the bottom of the feeder the squirrels still cant get in to it.
I dont think we are decorating this year. Only getting a tree. The trees make the house smell WONDERFUL! so I can never get a fake tree. though they are alot of work real ones anyway.
thats all for now.
Toodles.
Liz
No comments:
Post a Comment