First part of the week went smooth but that last part.. holy cow! This all started friday We got maybe about 2-3 inches of snow on the ground by the time I got home friday. It was insane ALL day at work. People were going crazy PLUS it was Valentine's weekend which didnt help. I was supose to be off friday but i am kindof glad i went in though on my way home my windshield cracked on my car. and it is a $500.00 deductable... so that isnt being fixed at the moment... MAN lol
Saturday wasnt so bad just busy went into work late because of the ice on our road and I wanted to make sure I MADE it in one piece so i waited til it started to thaw. still busy at work but went fine
Sunday we were busy all day. The men who came thru my line for some reason were jerks. ALL of them. Can careless why just annoyed me. Came home fixed our steak dinner, and chocolate covered cherries and waited for Jason to come home. He brought me roses, they are white with pink tips.. SO PRETTY!!!!
Well thats pretty much it. Enjoy your week and until next time.
Toodles,
Love Liz
No comments:
Post a Comment