With Fall just around the corner( as in a matter of days) it makes me excited. Falling leaves, cooler weather, my birthday! lol with this birthday is my 25th. I can't believe it! If you asked me what I would be doing when I was 25 10 years from now I dont know what I would of said. But I am SO thankful to have what I have today. Great family, Great husband, loving pets, great friends, a job, air to breathe! I dont know what I would do with out Jason. He is wonderful! He completes me and I love him so much!
Nothing has really happened since the last time I posted, Just been working as much as possible but since they cut hours its not much. But it is something.
I have been trying to use my coupons again on things that we use. and last week I spent 16.00 and saved 26.00. I was pretty proud of myself haha Not a coupon lady in the least but its a start! If we dont use it or need it I dont buy it! Winter time is going to be great I have a feeling. :)
until next time!
Liz
No comments:
Post a Comment