Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Weekend to Look Forward to!!

Jason has been working his ass off for the past month. I am so thankful that he is so dedicated to his job. Though we have not had that much time together, Jason and I will be able to finally have a weekend off. It has felt like an eternity since we have had a day off together. I work nights and he always work morning so we have missed each other by minutes usually.

This weekend we are planning a little get away to the Tennessee Aquarium just the two of us! I am so excited so many pictures with our new camera. Then we are going to Sticky Fingers for ribs! Friday is Jason's "Day of Rest" We don't have plans as of yet and probably not doing anything.

Thanksgiving is only 15 days away. I can not wait. It is my favorite holiday. I used to say halloween but really only because of my birthday and getting candy. Now that I am older I love the time we spend with family,  Christmas will soon be here too, before we know it, it will be summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment