Jason is working until seven he went into work at nine this morning so I'm planning on making dinner so it will be done by the time he gets home. He is working 9 to 9 tomorrow considering that Sunday is Easter. I work to 8 PM on Saturday and then I am off for the week so I can visit with family and friends before the wedding.
Our plans for Easter are going to see dad and mom play bells at Timothy Lutheran Church and then hopefully we will not have to wait long and eat breakfast at IHOP I know that as far fetched but it's okay and then we are going to Lynn and Randy's for lunch and an Easter egg hunt. I still have to get my bag for the Egg hunt. Hehe
As far after I am not sure what we are doing the rest the day, I still want to go see water for elephants at the movie theaters but I don't know if we are going to be able to considering it's Easter. Have a good day and I will write again as soon as I can and hopefully by before the wedding.
Liz
No comments:
Post a Comment