Thursday, December 22, 2011

A new start..

For the past 7 months, we have been living with my parents. 5 days ago we decided to get an apartment. As we come to the final weeks in the pregnancy I am becoming very emotional, nervous and extremely excited!!! I can not wait to start this new chapter in our life with my husband. I am so blessed to have the support that I have.

The baby room is finished, clothes are washed and hung. Crib and dresser is put together. The only thing really is to set up my hospital bag and then wait for his arrival. I think I have been having little contractions in the mornings. So I know it's coming soon.

Christmas is just 3 days away. It doesn't even feel like Christmas to me. I think I am so anxious about this baby that i haven't taken the time to think about it. Rachael and Tony come down in Jan I am excited about that too! Rachael and Tony are getting married Oct of 2012. It's going to be so pretty!

Well I'm sure the next time I get to this I will have a baby boy.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment