Monday, July 23, 2012

Great weekend!

This weekend was fabulous! Wish it wasn't over yet. Rachael and tony Tony leave Wednesday. :( its always fun when they are in town. I can't wait until October. It's going to be a great time.

This is my latest tangle. I don't think I can put enough how fun this was. I wish I could print things off for the challenges but can't figure out how to print from my iPad without it coming out off or really big and not complete.

Going up to moms for dinner Tony is making his buffalo chicken dip. Mine is good but his is AMAZING!! It's apparently not too hard to make but it's a lot more steps then mine. Haha. Eric made homemade ice cream last night and it was so delicious I wish we had a kitchen aid mixer so we could make it. Love it!!

Well until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment