Seems like yesterday was 2004 and I was still in high school not knowing what I was going to do with my life. Today the year is 2015, I have been married for 6 going on 7 years, we have a 3 year old. Where has the time gone? It always seems that when I try to get fit and lose this weight I get sick. Never fails. Or the temp outside changes and I get sick. Before I got sick I lost 4 lbs in a week. Not too bad and I was eating just not the meal plans they offer. For the program. But I will get back into it. When I exercised before I felt so good, my back didn't burt, my legs didn't hurt. It felt wonderful!
In the past year I tried many different crafty things. In which none of them stuck. So I tried my hand at knitting. I have been knitting for maybe 2 months now. I have completed a scarf( which I can't get it to not curl) and Completed 1 out of 2 dish cloths for a friend and have a few more scarves to work on. I love the practice! Learning, asking questions even though it probably drives my mother in law crazy. But i want to learn. I have looked at all the pins, youtube videos and everything else and it just seems that 1 on 1 help helps me better. My mom doesn't knit but she crochets and I have tried that and just can't get the hang of it. I am keeping with the knitting, it's fun and will ask questions as I go or figure it out on my own which I am good at too but some things just need a little bit more explaining.
Welp, I'm done here.
Liz
No comments:
Post a Comment