Monday, April 5, 2010

April 5 2008

What does that date mean to me? It was the day that I started my new life with the wonderful man that I fell in love with. The day I got married to Jason Herrin. The last day that I was Elizabeth Fostvedt( well legally) ha still got those Fostvedt roots. :) The night before I didnt sleep AT ALL! I was completely nervous that i wouldnt wake up or that I would over sleep. wondering what Jason was doing. Missing him. was THRILLED that it finally came. I was a bunch of emotions. Looking back at the pictures it seems like it didnt happen. Never in my LIFE did I ever think I was going to be married and I can honestly say it was the BEST BEST BEST decision I have made. EVER!!! I am so head over heels for this guy I love him so much he completes me.. all of it! I dont like to think of where i would of been if I never met him. Probably still living at my moms not knowing what could of been. Probably wouldnt have the friends I do now. which I wouldnt trade for the world! publix friends and non publix friends lol I still cant believe its been 2 years time has gone so quickly. and its just getting Better!!!! I love my life and I wouldnt trade it for anything. Life is Perfect!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment