Well Jason and I are going on another adventure and that is to Las Vegas NV. We are meeting my two friends out there who I have not seen since last year I am so excited!! I have been once before and its just amazing out there!!! nothing can describe it. My camera is fully charged, got 2 sd cards so I am going to be able to be taking ALOT of pictures. Its only from thursday to sunday but it will be so worth it PlUS we are going to see our friends.
On another note, Kevin, Jasons Uncle had some of his coworkers come to the house and fix the yard and It looks 100% better than it did 2 days ago I am shocked! Now we can get some plants in the ground! off to bed if I dont get on here before thurs I will after..
toodles
Liz
No comments:
Post a Comment