Do I live in Georgia? Last time checked we DO NOT get snow until after feb. It's January and we are suppose to get more freakin snow? I love it but not the craziness that comes with it. From people panicing, buying bread milk eggs salt. I'm Over it. I just got a few more hours at work and now we are to get more ice. Snow is wonderful ice is not! it's 5:50 am and I am up because i guess Jason woke me or something. Oh well ill get back to sleep Once I get off this iPod of mine. Going go eat lunch with him. I think Mexican though id love buffalos lol nothing compairs at all. Wing factory is good but I'm just a die hard buffalos fan. I dont know. Lol
We need to start saving money but I try putting budgets together and I go all dumb! I can't figure it out. I will I hope we have to no questions asked which means no Wendy's EVERYTIME we see Jen and Andy which is at least once a week. Need to go shopping for food once a week not every damn day! I'm tired of running out of money. Oh well Hopefully something will click and it will work out.
Til next time.
Liz
No comments:
Post a Comment