Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Our buddies are back in town!

Jen and Andy are back in town and tonight we are having mexican night!!! :) I have been working all weekend which those who know me know I dont work all weekends especially 9 hour shifts. It will be a great thing when the paycheck comes but I was so glad to get today off. I had lunch with Mom and Jan and then hung out with Dad for a while. Now I am home about to clean my heart out.

About a week ago Jason and I adventured over to Carmax just to see how the "car buying experience works" and it really isnt a bad experience and i found out I really like Nissans LOL So knowing what we need to do I am so ready to get on that road to buying a new car. Hopefully in the next 6 months.

that is all.

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment