Friday, February 25, 2011

finally in 2011 brought in with new phones and service

I havent had a "contract" phone in over 2-3years. BUT I was so tired of dealing with the phone company I had So Jason and I went to walmart bc we knew they had phones and service. Werent going to get anyhing too expensive. and we didnt have to. Our phones were 100 total and the phone bill is only 30 dollars more than what we were paying. PLUS we got Iphones. We are so excited I wouldnt even consider any other "smart phone" because I have had Ipod touches and the phones were cheap. No facetime but I have it on my ipod still so I can still use it along with skype and stuff. Visiting my moms friend today. Then going to The Herrin House tomorrow for dinner while Jason goes to Motocross. Enjoy your day.

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment