I dont get to say that sentence very often! But when I do I make the most out of it.
Thursday Jason and I had the day off. We went to burger king for breakfast. Then went to walmart, They didnt have the phones we were looking for so we went to the other walmart. yes two on the same road. crazy! lol and got our new iPhones there. They are so cool! It was only 47.00 per phone. Which my crappy prepaid was 100. which really annoyed me that it was crap bc of how much I paid for it, Another reason why I went to AT&T. Now our bill is One and is on one day not 2 different days in the month. It will be easier to handle I think.
Friday I went to a friend of my Mom's house Jan. She has the most beautiful house I have seen!!! Spent a few hours there then went to lunch at a Italian place then dropped her off and went to my mom's. From there I went to Wing Factory to meet Jason, Denise, George, Parker and Tiffany for dinner. Came home to my bed and crashed lol
Saturday: Jason had the day off. He went to Motocross with Jared. I went to the Herrin's for family dinner. We both had a good time where we went. We watched Eclipse which makes me want to watch Breaking Dawn so bad! I cant wait til Nov. lol
Sunday I did absolutely nothing. I slept. lol
Well that was my wonderful weekend, The weather wasnt bad and Im hungry so Im going to go find something to eat.
Until next time
Liz :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment