Wednesday, March 16, 2011

morning blog..

Just sitting on my bed with my pets, Jason is at work. I work at 3 today. Sadie and Lily are both on the bed with me. I should get something to eat but the refridge is still not working. So we are planning on getting a "mini" fridge sometime soon. Because we can not keep anything in the fridge we have for more than a day without having to throw it out. Jason has been working the past 2 weeks straight. We are both taking a week off.

This weekend Rachael is coming into town for Patsy's wedding showers. I am excited. It is only a little more than a month til Patsy gets married! WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE!??!?!? Its already march and it feels like it just started the new year!

April 5th is our 3 year Anniversary. I dont think we are going to be doing anything. Maybe go out to eat. I cant believe its been 3 years already. That too has been going by fast. The weekend after this one is VisionWalk. I really hope it doesnt rain because I do not want to be walking in the rain and have any chance of getting sick before this wedding! I am going to play by ear I think. Though it will prob be frowned upon I know this is a great cause. Its just when I get sick Im sick it seems like forever!!!!! oh well we will see.

until next time!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment