Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Changes

A lot has changed since I have been on last. Not sick anymore thank goodness. I got a job this month at Publix supermarkets, it's been a big adjustment. Not necesarily a good one. Lots of emotional break downs, I thought I was ready for a job but it feels like I'm not I just want to be at home, I'm not adjusting well at all. Lucas seems to be doing ok with me gone. It's so hard leaving him even if it is with my mom for a couple hours. This is something completely different than I'm used to even though the job is the same. I forgot how much it stresses me out and it's a cashier job that I have done since 2003. The people I work with are nice to work with, fast paced store, it seems like Which Busy is good of course! The store manager knows Jason and my manager hired both Jason and I when we first started, which Jason and I met in 2006 at Publix. :)

I took up knitting and I think it's something I'm going to do forever. I love it! I really wish I had taken it up while I was pregnant. Lucas would of had a lot of homemade blankets lol. Homemade is so much better than the store bought ones! I have only been knitting since February. I have done scarves a hat and a couple blankets so far. Not sure if I will ever try socks. They scare me. I think lol although the ones I see on Pinterest are amazing!

Lucas is 3 and a half now, Lexie, my niece turned 2, and the new baby Mannix will be here in August!


That's about it for now. Until later!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment