Saturday, January 30, 2016

Funny, how things turn out...

Its funny seeing the last entry on this is " Changes" there is certainly some changes going on since I last wrote.

WE ARE MOVING TO CHICAGO!

Jason got a job up there for Fresh Market that starts March 28 2016. It is going to be overwhelming I think at first but I know we will love our new surroundings. We are flying up there on Tuesday to check out apartments, and the sites and where things are, take the train see his new store. We are looking forward to this new adventure and being positive. I will miss my family and friends but I feel like we need to leave the "nest" and go out on our own. Its thrilling and terrifying at the same time. Lucas is now 4 years old. Its hard to believe. I love him so much he is my world. I cant wait for the 3 of us to start this adventure.

KAL
Since Jan. 7th I have been working religiously on a Mystery Knit Along. It has been challenging and exhausting, Lynn and I have been knitting together on it.. in different houses of course since we don't get to get together to knit much. Ive been looking on maps in Chicago looking for knit shops and there are quite a few out there which makes me happy. There is a "YarnCon" too. I'm hoping to find some knitting friends while I'm up there and get out and socialize.  until next time.

Liz




No comments:

Post a Comment