Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Diva's challenge # 84

Did this challenge tonight. She wanted us to "blindly" draw a string then draw. I swear I drew this with my eyes closed! Lol sometimes I think I always draw with my eyes closed haha but practice makes perfect. :)

I'm really enjoying these challenges they are so relaxing!

until next time.
Liz

11 comments:

  1. looks great! love the hearts in boxes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Lots of energy here. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, I love your heart breaking out and the sweet little plant hearts emerging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all the nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It feels like it's flying away :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is pretty!

    Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  7. The top of the drawing looks like an open heart that all the little hearts are falling out of. Really great tangle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - That cubine is great! And I love the little flying heart-o-grams!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really like this! Lots of different things to look at; I keep seeing something new ...

    ReplyDelete