I decided to try my hand at the Zendala Dare at The Bright Owl. I am also going to attempt The Diva's Challenge, I need to learn some more Tangles. I am by no means a person who can draw so this is a new fun and challenging activity for me.
Be kind it's my first try. It was super fun I must say. :) comments definitely welcome!!
Well here is also my attempt at Mooka and Assunta. Very plain and basic but it's the first. I will be doing more of these they are so much fun too!
Liz


it's so wonderful that you're starting the challenges! Your first attempt is wonderful :)
ReplyDeleteGreat job on both! Challenges are a great way to try out new tangles and how they fit together. Welcome and I look forward to seeing more of your work!
ReplyDeleteWell Liz, welcome to the zentangle community!!! Both your zendala and zentangle are very nice! Hope to 'see' a lot of you.
ReplyDeleteAnnemarie
hey, nice that you want to try the tangles :) Nice job
ReplyDeleteGreat job they both are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great first zendala! They are great fun and so relaxing to do. Welcome to the zentangle community.
ReplyDeleteNice work! These challenges are so much fun!
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful!! I'm glad that they were so much fun for you :)
ReplyDelete