To say that Monday was a bad day is an understatement.. That is all on that subject lol
Today mom,dad Lucas and I went to the vet to tour for when lily goes there for the NY trip. There is
About 6 more weeks until we will be driving up to West Seneca NY. Got my alterations On the go
For my dress. The end on that too bc that has to do with Monday. Sadie has been clingy. She likes not
Not having lily around. I miss her. We will be getting her back next week.
I haven't done anything with zentangle art or such lately haven't had time. Its so much fun. Takes my
Mind of things that are bothering me and lately it's a lot more than I'd like to admit.
Until next time, hopefully I will have drawn something by then.
Liz
No comments:
Post a Comment