Sunday, August 5, 2012

Painting

I actually wish I was better at art. Since finding zentangle and having fun with that. I have been wanting to do more. I used to go to art classes with my next door neighbor Daphne for about a year in hs, and I loved it. The teacher was a real artist. I have a picture I painted In Lucas' room right now. No date of course Cause I didn't think I'd save it. I used to watch Donna Dewberry and Bob Ross on tv all the time on Saturdays and sundays. I had his bday :).  I also miss horseback riding. It was so much fun being able to ride on the horse by myself in the field with my friend Donna on another horse.

I moved the fish tank and I think my snail died. Better get rid of it before it starts to smell the place up. :(  Jason is closing today and is off tomorrow. We have a whole lot to do before our trip to New York. I'm excited but very stressed at the same time. Zentangle helps with that lol.

Lucas is sleeping. He had been awake for quite a while today and finally has given in. My mom says that since I have been so stressed out that I should write things down so this is me writing things down. :)

Until next time.
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment